Summer has begun. Alexa has left us and gone to stay with Sophia in Texas for the summer.
It has really been some lazy days so far this summer. I organized the kids Legos and now they can't get enough of them. Nicholas does NOT like the distraction from HIM, so he is being a nuisance.
We had our Ward split up just this Sunday. They created 3 Wards from 2. I think it's kind of exciting to change things up. Not worried about new leadership. ALL good people who are going to do their best, I'm sure.
My birthday is coming up and I still don't feel old, yet. I'll be 38 years old this Wednesday and am looking forward to getting a pedicure with my friend. Gotta get these feet in shape for flip flop season.
It's really been a good year. I have a wonderful family! I live in a great area! The Gospel is true! I really love my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment